The Nine Pathways
In measuring the effectiveness of the RECOOP project and its ability to help reduce re-offending, we need to consider how our current work fits into the Nine Pathways which have been set in place to help rehabilitate and ultimately reduce re-offending on release. The pathways focus on all the different strands of life where work needs to be done to achieve stability and balance. Prisoners will need to draw on all of the help and support available in respect of each different pathway to have the best chance of living a crime-free life.
The Nine Pathways to Reducing Re-offending are:
- Attitudes, Thinking and Behaviour
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Children and Families
- Education, Training and Employment
- Finance, Benefit and Debt
Working with older Offenders a lot of our work links in with the pathways, although often in different ways from the work that goes on with younger offenders.
For details of our work, click on the individual Pathways above.
- @recoop UK wins back contract to deliver Day Centre services at HMP Eastwood Park https://t.co/83AypyV22h10:37am, Jul 19, 2018
- Innovative solution to help AP residents get to appointments/ interviews/work with the help of local Police Lost Pr… https://t.co/ItPzC987UQ9:31am, Jul 12, 2018
- RECOOP delighted to be working with @SSAFA, recent recipient of the Queens Award for Voluntary Service, on Armed Fo… https://t.co/46Sq1IONbZ9:35am, Jun 19, 2018
- RECOOP's Transition 50+ Resettlement: "A course to be remembered with a real sense of pride and accomplishment" https://t.co/Gu13nwQKEz10:15am, May 15, 2018
- Service-user highlights benefits of RECOOP Day Centre where they "gain valuable mental stimulation helping to sharp… https://t.co/hx6CLoSsmu10:31am, May 10, 2018
- Delighted that RECOOP services and good practice feature a number of times in HMPPS’s recently published “Model for… https://t.co/6hyYTrXgd310:25am, May 03, 2018
- Feedback from Transition 50+ Resettlement Course "has opened up many pathways to be explored" and "covers all aspec… https://t.co/FgIHwpThea11:40am, Apr 25, 2018
- @RECOOP_UK / @BCHAnews working together to improve social inclusion https://t.co/kP3zXtXwPB10:23am, Apr 18, 2018
- Impact of Buddy Support training "Understanding it’s all about encouragement and giving independence back” https://t.co/yCTZIFVpTX9:36am, Apr 06, 2018
- In-cell Activity Packs "keeping prisoners gainfully occupied" https://t.co/XHCGD3HWLj4:18pm, Mar 12, 2018