Brian has recently joined the RECOOP team and is Team Leader for BCHA/RECOOP on the NOMS CFO3 programme. He manages a team of four Case Managers that cover HMP Dartmoor, Leyhill, Guys Marsh, Portland and the Community in Bournemouth. The contract...
- Position: Team Leader - BCHA/RECOOP - NOMS CFO3 programme
Jon joined RECOOP as Project Manager at HMP Leyhill in December 2014 to further develop existing and to explore new projects linked to the 9 pathways of reducing reoffending at the Lobster Pot which works...
- Position: Project Manager - Leyhill
Deb joined the RECOOP team in April after working for the charity Tomorrow’s People, which aims to help people back into work after a break in employment. She also worked at HMP Exeter and HMP Dartmoor as a tutor, delivering such courses as...
- Position: Case Manager - NOMS CF03 Project
Tracy joined RECOOP in April 2013 having mainly worked within the private sector, most recently working for G4S who manage the Electronic Monitoring Contract on behalf of the Ministry of Justice. Working in partnership with other Criminal Justice...
- Position: Lead Partnership Consultant
Paul has been working within the Criminal Justice arena for the last 18 years in a variety of roles from within the public, private and voluntary sectors. These include the management of a training department in a rehabilitation centre for prolific young...
- Position: Operations Manager
Alma finished her studies in child psychology in Amsterdam before coming to Britain. For many years she worked as co-manager in communities for children/adults with learning difficulties and/or challenging behaviour, after which she worked with...
- Position: Project Worker - Eastwod Park
Jane has worked for RECOOP (and previously ACOOP) since October 2009 as part-time Administrator, offering both Board and Team members secretarial and administrative support. She is also responsible for developing and up-dating the...
- Position: Administrator
Having studied sociology and psychology at university, Nicola moved overseas, living and working in the Middle East and Pacific region. On returning to Britain she continued her interest in writing and psychology and took a Diploma in Creative Writing...
- Position: Project Worker - Leyhill
I work with prisoners over the age of 50 in the 3 prisons in Devon, HMP Exeter, HMP Dartmoor and HMP Channings Wood helping to meet the health and social care needs of the older offender through promoting positive health and well being and by improving...
- Position: Project Co-ordinator - Devon & Cornwall
Joining the RECOOP team in July 2011, Sandra had previously worked in education - initially in Secondary and latterly in Further Education. In her last management role, she worked cross-college and focused attention on issues around social...
- Position: Project Co-ordinator - Dorset & Wiltshire
Latest Tweets follow us!
- "It’s been enormously helpful to collaborate with RECOOP" Laura Roan @OsborneNY https://t.co/aNjRbQPV6G9:44am, Oct 09, 2017
- “All on the course felt empowered – even me!”– pilot ‘Transition 50+ Resettlement Programme’ is a resounding success https://t.co/DEOr2vggqt10:42am, Aug 18, 2017
- Ryan Harman, @PRTuk and RECOOP Trustee talks about Social Care in Prison https://t.co/KLAiMLptSx9:16am, Aug 07, 2017
- “Provision for older prisoners by The Lobster Pot was outstanding” - HMP Leyhill IMB Report https://t.co/vwPUitwCnC10:45am, Aug 01, 2017
- A personal story from an older prisoner so relevant to the challenges of our service-users https://t.co/cbfuqhHuEf9:37am, Jul 19, 2017
- RECOOP & SSAFA working together to give ex-servicemen and women a stronger chance of successful rehabilitation https://t.co/5j7p0kTTSm11:06am, Jul 12, 2017
- Prisons & Probation Ombudsman highlights the urgent need to address rise in number of older prisoners https://t.co/fGqlvz4jEc2:26pm, Jun 29, 2017
- The Guardian highlights the ever-increasing challenges faced by older prisoners https://t.co/5khr4xNfBy12:59pm, Jun 26, 2017
- Good Practice Guides now available for Prisons and APs. Contact email@example.com to get a copy.10:20am, Jun 23, 2017
- @PrisonersAdvice gains valuable feedback from visits to RECOOP projects within prisons https://t.co/Z9FDQYrjXa11:31am, Jun 20, 2017
Thursday, October 5th 2017
In August, RECOOP hosted its second US delegate, Laura Roan from the Osborne Association in New York as part of our joint project together with the Brookdale Center for Healthy Ageing, to support the development of an older community support network in the...
RECOOP projects win Platinum Award 2014 & 2015