Brian has recently joined the RECOOP team and is Team Leader for BCHA/RECOOP on the NOMS CFO3 programme. He manages a team of four Case Managers that cover HMP Dartmoor, Leyhill, Guys Marsh, Portland and the Community in Bournemouth. The contract...
- Position: Team Leader - BCHA/RECOOP - NOMS CFO3 programme
Jon joined RECOOP as Project Manager at HMP Leyhill in December 2014 to further develop existing and to explore new projects linked to the 9 pathways of reducing reoffending at the Lobster Pot which works...
- Position: Project Manager - Leyhill
Deb joined the RECOOP team in April after working for the charity Tomorrow’s People, which aims to help people back into work after a break in employment. She also worked at HMP Exeter and HMP Dartmoor as a tutor, delivering such courses as...
- Position: Case Manager - NOMS CF03 Project
Tracy joined RECOOP in April 2013 having mainly worked within the private sector, most recently working for G4S who manage the Electronic Monitoring Contract on behalf of the Ministry of Justice. Working in partnership with other Criminal Justice...
- Position: Lead Partnership Consultant
Paul has been working within the Criminal Justice arena for the last 18 years in a variety of roles from within the public, private and voluntary sectors. These include the management of a training department in a rehabilitation centre for prolific young...
- Position: Operations Manager
Alma finished her studies in child psychology in Amsterdam before coming to Britain. For many years she worked as co-manager in communities for children/adults with learning difficulties and/or challenging behaviour, after which she worked with...
- Position: Project Worker - Eastwod Park
Jane has worked for RECOOP (and previously ACOOP) since October 2009 as part-time Administrator, offering both Board and Team members secretarial and administrative support. She is also responsible for developing and up-dating the...
- Position: Administrator
Fatima joined RECOOP’s project worker role at HMP Leyhill in September 2014, working towards the rehabilitation and resettlement of older service users. She studied Sociology at university, where she grew an interest in crime and rehabilitation;...
- Position: Project Worker
Having studied sociology and psychology at university, Nicola moved overseas, living and working in the Middle East and Pacific region. On returning to Britain she continued her interest in writing and psychology and took a Diploma in Creative Writing...
- Position: Project Worker - Leyhill
I work with prisoners over the age of 50 in the 3 prisons in Devon, HMP Exeter, HMP Dartmoor and HMP Channings Wood helping to meet the health and social care needs of the older offender through promoting positive health and well being and by improving...
- Position: Project Co-ordinator - Devon & Cornwall
Joining the RECOOP team in July 2011, Sandra had previously worked in education - initially in Secondary and latterly in Further Education. In her last management role, she worked cross-college and focused attention on issues around social...
- Position: Project Co-ordinator - Dorset & Wiltshire
Latest Tweets follow us!
- Good Practice Guides now available for Prisons and APs. Contact email@example.com to get a copy.10:20am, Jun 23, 2017
- @PrisonersAdvice gains valuable feedback from visits to RECOOP projects within prisons https://t.co/Z9FDQYrjXa11:31am, Jun 20, 2017
- HMP Eastwood Park HMIP Report states: "The provision for older women at EWP is very good” https://t.co/1G3SM5Y12I10:52am, Jun 09, 2017
- Success Coach & Trainer offers men @ The Lobster Pot tools to help them on their journey in prison and on release https://t.co/wBxXVVKaRY12:00pm, May 31, 2017
- First successful exchange visits between @recoop, @BrookdaleAging & @OsborneNY offering invaluable insight into differing CJ systems9:08am, May 03, 2017
- Lobster Pot: “an excellent resource providing a creative range of activities, support & assessment of need” HMIP https://t.co/NOfH8Fr1Hx10:25am, Feb 23, 2017
- Excited to be working with @BrookdaleAging and @OsborneNY supporting communities to better integrate re-entering older adults in New York9:23am, Jan 23, 2017
- RECOOP invited to work with detainees at IRC The Verne providing mental and physical activities for older population https://t.co/ia6RNij8il11:11am, Dec 05, 2016
- “Looking at things through a different set of eyes” Gov HMP Ford on RECOOP’s ‘Achieving Better Outcomes’ training https://t.co/xZT1CA6Nta11:04am, Nov 29, 2016
- Delighted to have had @RNIB in the Lobster Pot talking about sight loss & services available from Action for Blind People. Come back soon!8:50am, Nov 18, 2016
Tuesday, June 20th 2017
PAS is a legal advice charity which advises serving prisoners on their rights (or the lack of them) within the prison system in England and Wales. As well as corresponding with prisoners and providing telephone advice, we carry out outreach visits to priso...
RECOOP projects win Platinum Award 2014 & 2015