Brian has recently joined the RECOOP team and is Team Leader for BCHA/RECOOP on the NOMS CFO3 programme. He manages a team of four Case Managers that cover HMP Dartmoor, Leyhill, Guys Marsh, Portland and the Community in Bournemouth. The contract...
- Position: Team Leader - BCHA/RECOOP - NOMS CFO3 programme
Jon joined RECOOP as Project Manager at HMP Leyhill in December 2014 to further develop existing and to explore new projects linked to the 9 pathways of reducing reoffending at the Lobster Pot which works...
- Position: Project Manager - Leyhill
Deb joined the RECOOP team in April after working for the charity Tomorrow’s People, which aims to help people back into work after a break in employment. She also worked at HMP Exeter and HMP Dartmoor as a tutor, delivering such courses as...
- Position: Case Manager - NOMS CF03 Project
Tracy joined RECOOP in April 2013 having mainly worked within the private sector, most recently working for G4S who manage the Electronic Monitoring Contract on behalf of the Ministry of Justice. Working in partnership with other Criminal Justice...
- Position: Lead Partnership Consultant
Paul has been working within the Criminal Justice arena for the last 18 years in a variety of roles from within the public, private and voluntary sectors. These include the management of a training department in a rehabilitation centre for prolific young...
- Position: Operations Manager
Alma finished her studies in child psychology in Amsterdam before coming to Britain. For many years she worked as co-manager in communities for children/adults with learning difficulties and/or challenging behaviour, after which she worked with...
- Position: Project Worker - Eastwod Park
Jane has worked for RECOOP (and previously ACOOP) since October 2009 as part-time Administrator, offering both Board and Team members secretarial and administrative support. She is also responsible for developing and up-dating the...
- Position: Administrator
Fatima joined RECOOP’s project worker role at HMP Leyhill in September 2014, working towards the rehabilitation and resettlement of older service users. She studied Sociology at university, where she grew an interest in crime and rehabilitation;...
- Position: Project Worker
Having studied sociology and psychology at university, Nicola moved overseas, living and working in the Middle East and Pacific region. On returning to Britain she continued her interest in writing and psychology and took a Diploma in Creative Writing...
- Position: Project Worker - Leyhill
I work with prisoners over the age of 50 in the 3 prisons in Devon, HMP Exeter, HMP Dartmoor and HMP Channings Wood helping to meet the health and social care needs of the older offender through promoting positive health and well being and by improving...
- Position: Project Co-ordinator - Devon & Cornwall
Joining the RECOOP team in July 2011, Sandra had previously worked in education - initially in Secondary and latterly in Further Education. In her last management role, she worked cross-college and focused attention on issues around social...
- Position: Project Co-ordinator - Dorset & Wiltshire
Latest Tweets follow us!
- First successful exchange visits between @recoop, @BrookdaleAging & @OsborneNY offering invaluable insight into differing CJ systems9:08am, May 03, 2017
- Lobster Pot: “an excellent resource providing a creative range of activities, support & assessment of need” HMIP https://t.co/NOfH8Fr1Hx10:25am, Feb 23, 2017
- Excited to be working with @BrookdaleAging and @OsborneNY supporting communities to better integrate re-entering older adults in New York9:23am, Jan 23, 2017
- RECOOP invited to work with detainees at IRC The Verne providing mental and physical activities for older population https://t.co/ia6RNij8il11:11am, Dec 05, 2016
- “Looking at things through a different set of eyes” Gov HMP Ford on RECOOP’s ‘Achieving Better Outcomes’ training https://t.co/xZT1CA6Nta11:04am, Nov 29, 2016
- Delighted to have had @RNIB in the Lobster Pot talking about sight loss & services available from Action for Blind People. Come back soon!8:50am, Nov 18, 2016
- Artwork created by RECOOP Buddy Support Worker selected for @KoestlerTrust @southbankcentre exhibition https://t.co/VDmjgA8dZR10:59am, Nov 17, 2016
- 100% success rate for participants in HMP Send on Healthy Eating & Living in Prison programme developed by RECOOP https://t.co/LZsEbWJ5V79:30am, Oct 25, 2016
- Looking forward to attending @LangleyHseTrust @kainoscommunity Annual Review Launch & working alongside you in the Criminal Justice System11:01am, Oct 11, 2016
- RECOOP's Devon Buddy Scheme included as example of good practice in recent "Seeing prisoners as Assets" resource published by ADASS11:51am, Sep 28, 2016
RECOOP projects win Platinum Award 2014 & 2015