RECOOP Trustees and Board
Mike has worked within the prison system since 1977 and from 1979 was involved in the delivery of healthcare for prisoners, working in 9 prisons. He qualified as a Registered Nurse in 1985, was responsible for commissioning and managing an...
- Position: RECOOP Chair
Roderick qualified in social work in 1968 and was later appointed as Area Director in 1971 with remit to establish the new Social Services generic structure for South East Dorset. This was followed by work developing policy and managing services...
- Position: Chair - Dorset Art and Culture Partnership
Brian comes from a background of senior management in the health service and prior to working at BCHA held the role of support services manager at a major teaching hospital. He has held a number of roles within BCHA from scheme management up to...
- Position: Director of Operations and Partnerships, BCHA
Dr Catherine Morgan is Course Leader for the BSc Criminology progamme at Bath Spa University. She has previously been a lecturer at the University of Leeds and the University of Durham. She is a qualified Probation Officer with experience of managing...
- Position: Course Leader
Ryan manages the Prison Reform Trust’s Advice and Information team, which is a small service for prisoners to access information on prison rules, prison conditions and life in prison. Prior to joining PRT in 2015, Ryan managed the delivery of...
- Position: Advice & Information Service Manager
Latest Tweets follow us!
- Good Practice Guides now available for Prisons and APs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a copy.10:20am, Jun 23, 2017
- @PrisonersAdvice gains valuable feedback from visits to RECOOP projects within prisons https://t.co/Z9FDQYrjXa11:31am, Jun 20, 2017
- HMP Eastwood Park HMIP Report states: "The provision for older women at EWP is very good” https://t.co/1G3SM5Y12I10:52am, Jun 09, 2017
- Success Coach & Trainer offers men @ The Lobster Pot tools to help them on their journey in prison and on release https://t.co/wBxXVVKaRY12:00pm, May 31, 2017
- First successful exchange visits between @recoop, @BrookdaleAging & @OsborneNY offering invaluable insight into differing CJ systems9:08am, May 03, 2017
- Lobster Pot: “an excellent resource providing a creative range of activities, support & assessment of need” HMIP https://t.co/NOfH8Fr1Hx10:25am, Feb 23, 2017
- Excited to be working with @BrookdaleAging and @OsborneNY supporting communities to better integrate re-entering older adults in New York9:23am, Jan 23, 2017
- RECOOP invited to work with detainees at IRC The Verne providing mental and physical activities for older population https://t.co/ia6RNij8il11:11am, Dec 05, 2016
- “Looking at things through a different set of eyes” Gov HMP Ford on RECOOP’s ‘Achieving Better Outcomes’ training https://t.co/xZT1CA6Nta11:04am, Nov 29, 2016
- Delighted to have had @RNIB in the Lobster Pot talking about sight loss & services available from Action for Blind People. Come back soon!8:50am, Nov 18, 2016
Tuesday, June 20th 2017
PAS is a legal advice charity which advises serving prisoners on their rights (or the lack of them) within the prison system in England and Wales. As well as corresponding with prisoners and providing telephone advice, we carry out outreach visits to priso...
RECOOP projects win Platinum Award 2014 & 2015