Leave a legacyBy leaving a legacy to RECOOP in your will, you will help our clients rebuild their lives, well into the future.
Making a will is the only way to ensure that the property and savings you've worked so hard to build up over the years go to the people you love, and the causes you support.
We hope that RECOOP is one of these causes. Leaving a legacy to RECOOP can help us continue to work with older prisoners and ex-offenders and develop the scope of our work.
Even if you already have a will, it's never too late to make changes to it. A residuary legacy would help us the most, as the value of your gift would then not get eaten away by inflation.
In most cases, writing or amending your will is reasonably straightforward. However, we do recommend that you have a chat with your solicitor for good, impartial advice.
If you don’t have one, the Law Society can help you find one. Contact them on 020 7242 1222 or visit them online at solicitors-online. For more information about the work of RECOOP please browse this website, or contact us for more specific information.
Latest Tweets follow us!
- "It’s been enormously helpful to collaborate with RECOOP" Laura Roan @OsborneNY https://t.co/aNjRbQPV6G9:44am, Oct 09, 2017
- “All on the course felt empowered – even me!”– pilot ‘Transition 50+ Resettlement Programme’ is a resounding success https://t.co/DEOr2vggqt10:42am, Aug 18, 2017
- Ryan Harman, @PRTuk and RECOOP Trustee talks about Social Care in Prison https://t.co/KLAiMLptSx9:16am, Aug 07, 2017
- “Provision for older prisoners by The Lobster Pot was outstanding” - HMP Leyhill IMB Report https://t.co/vwPUitwCnC10:45am, Aug 01, 2017
- A personal story from an older prisoner so relevant to the challenges of our service-users https://t.co/cbfuqhHuEf9:37am, Jul 19, 2017
- RECOOP & SSAFA working together to give ex-servicemen and women a stronger chance of successful rehabilitation https://t.co/5j7p0kTTSm11:06am, Jul 12, 2017
- Prisons & Probation Ombudsman highlights the urgent need to address rise in number of older prisoners https://t.co/fGqlvz4jEc2:26pm, Jun 29, 2017
- The Guardian highlights the ever-increasing challenges faced by older prisoners https://t.co/5khr4xNfBy12:59pm, Jun 26, 2017
- Good Practice Guides now available for Prisons and APs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a copy.10:20am, Jun 23, 2017
- @PrisonersAdvice gains valuable feedback from visits to RECOOP projects within prisons https://t.co/Z9FDQYrjXa11:31am, Jun 20, 2017
Thursday, October 5th 2017
In August, RECOOP hosted its second US delegate, Laura Roan from the Osborne Association in New York as part of our joint project together with the Brookdale Center for Healthy Ageing, to support the development of an older community support network in the...
RECOOP projects win Platinum Award 2014 & 2015