RECOOP carries out valuable work with older offenders and ex-offenders, and we rely on charitable donations from people like you to help fund our much-needed work.
You can make an online donation to RECOOP using BT’s "mydonate" site. Just go to RECOOP's donation page and follow the instructions. It's quick and easy and your donation will help us in our work with older prisoners and ex-offenders.
Alternatively, it's now possible to make a donation simply by sending a text message - text "TIME02 £1 / £3 / £5 / £10" (depending on the amount you wish to donate) to 70070. The donation amount will be added to your bill, or deducted from your credit if you are on pay as you go.
You can find out more about what we do by browsing our website. Alternatively, if you would like to speak to someone then please send us a messsage through the contact us page and we will get in touch with you shortly to answer any questions you may have.
- Good Practice Guides now available for Prisons and APs. Contact email@example.com to get a copy.10:20am, Jun 23, 2017
- @PrisonersAdvice gains valuable feedback from visits to RECOOP projects within prisons https://t.co/Z9FDQYrjXa11:31am, Jun 20, 2017
- HMP Eastwood Park HMIP Report states: "The provision for older women at EWP is very good” https://t.co/1G3SM5Y12I10:52am, Jun 09, 2017
- Success Coach & Trainer offers men @ The Lobster Pot tools to help them on their journey in prison and on release https://t.co/wBxXVVKaRY12:00pm, May 31, 2017
- First successful exchange visits between @recoop, @BrookdaleAging & @OsborneNY offering invaluable insight into differing CJ systems9:08am, May 03, 2017
- Lobster Pot: “an excellent resource providing a creative range of activities, support & assessment of need” HMIP https://t.co/NOfH8Fr1Hx10:25am, Feb 23, 2017
- Excited to be working with @BrookdaleAging and @OsborneNY supporting communities to better integrate re-entering older adults in New York9:23am, Jan 23, 2017
- RECOOP invited to work with detainees at IRC The Verne providing mental and physical activities for older population https://t.co/ia6RNij8il11:11am, Dec 05, 2016
- “Looking at things through a different set of eyes” Gov HMP Ford on RECOOP’s ‘Achieving Better Outcomes’ training https://t.co/xZT1CA6Nta11:04am, Nov 29, 2016
- Delighted to have had @RNIB in the Lobster Pot talking about sight loss & services available from Action for Blind People. Come back soon!8:50am, Nov 18, 2016