RECOOP carries out valuable work with older offenders and ex-offenders, and we rely on charitable donations from people like you to help fund our much-needed work.
You can make an online donation to RECOOP using BT’s "mydonate" site. Just go to RECOOP's donation page and follow the instructions. It's quick and easy and your donation will help us in our work with older prisoners and ex-offenders.
Alternatively, it's now possible to make a donation simply by sending a text message - text "TIME02 £1 / £3 / £5 / £10" (depending on the amount you wish to donate) to 70070. The donation amount will be added to your bill, or deducted from your credit if you are on pay as you go.
You can find out more about what we do by browsing our website. Alternatively, if you would like to speak to someone then please send us a messsage through the contact us page and we will get in touch with you shortly to answer any questions you may have.
- @recoop UK wins back contract to deliver Day Centre services at HMP Eastwood Park https://t.co/83AypyV22h10:37am, Jul 19, 2018
- Innovative solution to help AP residents get to appointments/ interviews/work with the help of local Police Lost Pr… https://t.co/ItPzC987UQ9:31am, Jul 12, 2018
- RECOOP delighted to be working with @SSAFA, recent recipient of the Queens Award for Voluntary Service, on Armed Fo… https://t.co/46Sq1IONbZ9:35am, Jun 19, 2018
- RECOOP's Transition 50+ Resettlement: "A course to be remembered with a real sense of pride and accomplishment" https://t.co/Gu13nwQKEz10:15am, May 15, 2018
- Service-user highlights benefits of RECOOP Day Centre where they "gain valuable mental stimulation helping to sharp… https://t.co/hx6CLoSsmu10:31am, May 10, 2018
- Delighted that RECOOP services and good practice feature a number of times in HMPPS’s recently published “Model for… https://t.co/6hyYTrXgd310:25am, May 03, 2018
- Feedback from Transition 50+ Resettlement Course "has opened up many pathways to be explored" and "covers all aspec… https://t.co/FgIHwpThea11:40am, Apr 25, 2018
- @RECOOP_UK / @BCHAnews working together to improve social inclusion https://t.co/kP3zXtXwPB10:23am, Apr 18, 2018
- Impact of Buddy Support training "Understanding it’s all about encouragement and giving independence back” https://t.co/yCTZIFVpTX9:36am, Apr 06, 2018
- In-cell Activity Packs "keeping prisoners gainfully occupied" https://t.co/XHCGD3HWLj4:18pm, Mar 12, 2018