RECOOP carries out valuable work with older offenders and ex-offenders, and we rely on charitable donations from people like you to help fund our much-needed work.
You can make an online donation to RECOOP using BT’s "mydonate" site. Just go to RECOOP's donation page and follow the instructions. It's quick and easy and your donation will help us in our work with older prisoners and ex-offenders.
Alternatively, it's now possible to make a donation simply by sending a text message - text "TIME02 £1 / £3 / £5 / £10" (depending on the amount you wish to donate) to 70070. The donation amount will be added to your bill, or deducted from your credit if you are on pay as you go.
You can find out more about what we do by browsing our website. Alternatively, if you would like to speak to someone then please send us a messsage through the contact us page and we will get in touch with you shortly to answer any questions you may have.
- “All on the course felt empowered – even me!”– pilot ‘Transition 50+ Resettlement Programme’ is a resounding success https://t.co/DEOr2vggqt10:42am, Aug 18, 2017
- Ryan Harman, @PRTuk and RECOOP Trustee talks about Social Care in Prison https://t.co/KLAiMLptSx9:16am, Aug 07, 2017
- “Provision for older prisoners by The Lobster Pot was outstanding” - HMP Leyhill IMB Report https://t.co/vwPUitwCnC10:45am, Aug 01, 2017
- A personal story from an older prisoner so relevant to the challenges of our service-users https://t.co/cbfuqhHuEf9:37am, Jul 19, 2017
- RECOOP & SSAFA working together to give ex-servicemen and women a stronger chance of successful rehabilitation https://t.co/5j7p0kTTSm11:06am, Jul 12, 2017
- Prisons & Probation Ombudsman highlights the urgent need to address rise in number of older prisoners https://t.co/fGqlvz4jEc2:26pm, Jun 29, 2017
- The Guardian highlights the ever-increasing challenges faced by older prisoners https://t.co/5khr4xNfBy12:59pm, Jun 26, 2017
- Good Practice Guides now available for Prisons and APs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a copy.10:20am, Jun 23, 2017
- @PrisonersAdvice gains valuable feedback from visits to RECOOP projects within prisons https://t.co/Z9FDQYrjXa11:31am, Jun 20, 2017
- HMP Eastwood Park HMIP Report states: "The provision for older women at EWP is very good” https://t.co/1G3SM5Y12I10:52am, Jun 09, 2017