How You Can Help
There are a number of ways in which you can support RECOOP's work:
Volunteering for RECOOP provides challenging opportunities, valuable experience and offers specialist training and support.
You could help raise valuable funds to support RECOOP's ongoing work with older ex-offenders and prisoners.
- Good Practice Guides now available for Prisons and APs. Contact email@example.com to get a copy.10:20am, Jun 23, 2017
- @PrisonersAdvice gains valuable feedback from visits to RECOOP projects within prisons https://t.co/Z9FDQYrjXa11:31am, Jun 20, 2017
- HMP Eastwood Park HMIP Report states: "The provision for older women at EWP is very good” https://t.co/1G3SM5Y12I10:52am, Jun 09, 2017
- Success Coach & Trainer offers men @ The Lobster Pot tools to help them on their journey in prison and on release https://t.co/wBxXVVKaRY12:00pm, May 31, 2017
- First successful exchange visits between @recoop, @BrookdaleAging & @OsborneNY offering invaluable insight into differing CJ systems9:08am, May 03, 2017
- Lobster Pot: “an excellent resource providing a creative range of activities, support & assessment of need” HMIP https://t.co/NOfH8Fr1Hx10:25am, Feb 23, 2017
- Excited to be working with @BrookdaleAging and @OsborneNY supporting communities to better integrate re-entering older adults in New York9:23am, Jan 23, 2017
- RECOOP invited to work with detainees at IRC The Verne providing mental and physical activities for older population https://t.co/ia6RNij8il11:11am, Dec 05, 2016
- “Looking at things through a different set of eyes” Gov HMP Ford on RECOOP’s ‘Achieving Better Outcomes’ training https://t.co/xZT1CA6Nta11:04am, Nov 29, 2016
- Delighted to have had @RNIB in the Lobster Pot talking about sight loss & services available from Action for Blind People. Come back soon!8:50am, Nov 18, 2016