How You Can Help
There are a number of ways in which you can support RECOOP's work:
Volunteering for RECOOP provides challenging opportunities, valuable experience and offers specialist training and support.
You could help raise valuable funds to support RECOOP's ongoing work with older ex-offenders and prisoners.
- “All on the course felt empowered – even me!”– pilot ‘Transition 50+ Resettlement Programme’ is a resounding success https://t.co/DEOr2vggqt10:42am, Aug 18, 2017
- Ryan Harman, @PRTuk and RECOOP Trustee talks about Social Care in Prison https://t.co/KLAiMLptSx9:16am, Aug 07, 2017
- “Provision for older prisoners by The Lobster Pot was outstanding” - HMP Leyhill IMB Report https://t.co/vwPUitwCnC10:45am, Aug 01, 2017
- A personal story from an older prisoner so relevant to the challenges of our service-users https://t.co/cbfuqhHuEf9:37am, Jul 19, 2017
- RECOOP & SSAFA working together to give ex-servicemen and women a stronger chance of successful rehabilitation https://t.co/5j7p0kTTSm11:06am, Jul 12, 2017
- Prisons & Probation Ombudsman highlights the urgent need to address rise in number of older prisoners https://t.co/fGqlvz4jEc2:26pm, Jun 29, 2017
- The Guardian highlights the ever-increasing challenges faced by older prisoners https://t.co/5khr4xNfBy12:59pm, Jun 26, 2017
- Good Practice Guides now available for Prisons and APs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a copy.10:20am, Jun 23, 2017
- @PrisonersAdvice gains valuable feedback from visits to RECOOP projects within prisons https://t.co/Z9FDQYrjXa11:31am, Jun 20, 2017
- HMP Eastwood Park HMIP Report states: "The provision for older women at EWP is very good” https://t.co/1G3SM5Y12I10:52am, Jun 09, 2017